Saturday, September 29, 2007

saw the doctor again


well, I went BACK to the doctor today, and got the test results. everything seemed to be normal.

why was I not suprised? my hormones were normal, my testosterone was normal, no diseases. nothing.

so Dr. Brochan referred me to a dermatologist named Dr. Stevens. Hopefully Dr. AStevens will be able to tell me why I'm losing my hair, and how I can stop it.


Feeling extra low today

Today I'm feeling particularly low. I don't often get up the balls to ask a woman out on a date, but I did today. Here's the story. I was at starbucks getting a coffee, and next to me in line was a woman about my age, who ordered the same exact drink (double grande mocha latte) that I ordered. After we had both received our drinks I wandered over to where she was sitting and reading a book. I made some small conversation with her, and got her to smile, and then asked her for her number. She gave me some excuse about having a boyfriend, even though I asked her in the beggining of the conversation if he had a boyfriend and she said no. It's things like that that really wreck my confidence.  

Running total: $90

With the $45 co pay today, and the $45 co pay from last week, the total I've now spent on my hair problem is $90. I'm wondering at this point how much money I'm prepared to spend on investigating options for my baldness. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment