Sunday, October 19, 2008

A glimmer of hope? (Fox News)

So this is interesting. I was watching Fox News the other day, and a man named Yamada Taro was on the show. Yamada Taro is an amazing man who lost all of his hair very suddenly and then spent years contacting men who also lost their hair, but grew it back some how. Basically he searched out men who had fought their hair loss and won, and learned their secrets.

Then, he took all the strategies that these men used and actually grew his hair back! Supposedly, he found a way to re-expand the shrinking hair follicles on the scalp, and once expanded, the hair can grow freely again. His story is so inspiring, and makes me feel like there actually is hope. Oh and the best part is the methods are all natural, so you don't need to put any expensive chemicals on your scalp or anything like that.

So he patented the "Reverse Male Baldness" treatment method, and wrote a book about it. It costs $50, but if it works, it's well worth it. I've already spent many times that, getting absolutely nowhere.

Fox News had a really great interview with him, though I wish he would have shared more of his secret methods on TV instead of making you buy the book.

2 comments:

  1. Brian08:43

    I've heard of the reverse male baldness methods. Never tried it myself (thankfully I have all my hair), but apparently people all over the world are using it to grow their hair back. Pretty crazy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interested09:03

    Yeah, I saw that on Fox. I'm pretty interested but I don't know. E-Books aren't really my style. I'd prefer to use a cream or something that's actually going to do something.

    ReplyDelete