Monday, October 20, 2008

Trying out the "Reverse Male Baldness" treatment methods

Well, today I splurged and after thinking about it a long time and doing research, I finally bought "Reverse Male Baldness" by Yamada Taro. I had to get a google checkout account to buy it, which I was reluctant to do, but he convinced me on FOX that it's the best way to grow back your hair. My initial reaction is "wow!" -I had no idea so many things could be impacting my hair growth. I also had no idea there were so many all-natural treatments readily available for me to try.

The book contains 21 methods to regrow my hair, and he claims that if I do all of them, I will grow my hair back. So, starting today, I'm committing to doing all of his methods. I'm excited!

Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. EatSleepFish08:42

    Sounds like you found some great information! What do the methods include? I'm thinning a bit myself and I'd be very interested to know what's in that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina09:05

    I bought that book for my husband and he's doing great with it! He went from having thin hair to the hair he had in his twenties! Definitely recommended.

    ReplyDelete