Saturday, November 1, 2008

I cant believe it.

This is amazing. I think (keyword: THINK) I'm actually growing my hair back. Seriously. However, I don't want to get all ahead of myself, or count my chickens before they hatch. I'm just going to keep on the Reverse Male Baldness treatment by Yamada Taro and see what happens.

Yamada's methods are incredible. Not only am I growing my hair back, but I feel and look younger too. Amazing. Simply amazing.

Maybe I'm just seeing things or something. It's pretty hard to believe that it would be working so soon anyway. I'll keep you posted.


3 comments:

  1. Riley08:40

    Awesome John! Just awesome! I've been following your blog for months and it's so good to finally see you finding success regrowing your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go go go!09:04

    you can do it!! run with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JesseGreen09:09

    I used the same EXACT book and it worked amazingly. There aren't a lot of things out there that really work, but reverse male baldness is one of them. Pete Costello is a genius.

    ReplyDelete