Friday, May 8, 2009

A new life.


This is incredible. My hair has now completely grown back. I can't beleive it. I started this blog almost two years ago when I was depressed about being bald. And it's been a year since I started Yamada's "Reverse Male Baldness" methods. And now, finally, after all the struggle and hardship, I have my full, thick hair is finally back.

I can't even believe it. It doesn't seem real. I really thought I was going to be bald for the rest of my life. I'm so happy. I finally have my confidence back to talk to women, and I even got a date today with a woman I met at the post office.

Here's a good picture taken of me the other day:









I guess this is the end of my blog? Nothing to do now but help spread the word to guys everywhere that they are not alone, that there is hope, and that they can OVERCOME their hair loss.

2 comments:

  1. arthur08:32

    John, this is incredible! I too was suffering from baldness, and tried the reverse male baldness methods (on your recommendation) about a week ago and already my hair is growing back. thank you so much for this golden information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug08:39

    John,

    I've been losing my hair slowly for the past three years. It's been causing me a lot of pain and embarassment. Finally, after finding your blog, I decided to try the "Reverse Male Baldness" methods that helped you. I was skeptical at first but now, a month later my hair is growing in so thick my wife can't get her hands off me. Thank you so much for finding this John!

    ReplyDelete